Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Other Song (F)


This is the other song I wrote for you,
This time I find I’m going to tell the truth,
I loved you until it hurt me so very much,
I was a fool wanting your loving touch,
And then you MADE YOUR MISTAKE.

O Tom, what did you do?
You had her love but now you’re through.
O Tom it wasn’t right,
How can you sleep at night?

They were words I never thought you’d say?
Goodbye! Memory says it was a rainy day,
Raindrops masking the tears in my eyes,
As you explained to me why,
I hate you FOR WHAT YOU DID!

O Tom, can’t you tell us why?
You had to make this girl cry,
O Tom do you feel fine?
Does the next girl know what you’re like?

I know I called you on your telephone,
Your mother answered you were never home,
Does she know what you did?
How you took all I had to give,
All for you WHAT YOU THREW AWAY!

O Tom see this girl!
She believed all your words,
O Tom when all is said and done,
You’ll be sorry now she’s gone.

These are the words I never thought I’d say,
But believe me I do regret the day,
I was foolish enough to let you into my life,
And I’m glad I sleep alone tonight,

This is the other song I wrote for you,
When love has gone all is left is the truth,
And I was a fool I believed your words,
That now you whisper to another girl,
BUT TELL ME DOES SHE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LIKE!

O Tom what did you do?
Can I tell her about you?
O Tom can I help her see?
Past your words of make believe?
O Tom, O Tom, O Tom goodbye!
O Tom, O Tom, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment